The “Alarm list” widget displays all alarms of all severities sorted by time. The alarms can be filtered by objects, severities of the alarms and alarm status.
Application example: You can see all alarms at a glance, for example to determine the point in time when the sensor has measured a value above the set threshold value.
- Title: Widget title. By default, the widget type is used as the title
- Target assets: Groups or devices, and optionally HTML expressions to be evaluated.
- Status: Alarm status displayed
- Type: Alarm type displayed. Click an alarm to display details
- Severity: Alarm severity displayed
- Order: Alarms can be sorted by their active status (followed by severity and time, default setting) or the severity (followed by time).